UMB associates and teams earn 22 awards in 2018
In 2018, several UMB associates and teams were recognized by community organizations and industry publications.
As we close the books on 2018, we congratulate UMB associates recognized for professional and community activities by regional and industry publications and community organizations. Each associate was honored based on their exceptional contributions to UMB, the community, and in some cases, a combination of both.
Learn more about their professional success and community service below:
- ABA Banking Journal Marketing Video Award – UMB Financial Corporation
- ABA Community Commitment Awards – UMB Bank
- AZ Business Leaders – Jim Patterson, president of UMB Bank Arizona
- BCA 10 – UMB Financial Corporation
- Black Health Care Coalition Health Equity Partner of the Year – UMB Bank
- CFA 40 under 40 – Michael Scholten, vice president, loan officer at Marquette Business Credit
- Colorado Biz Magazine CEO of the Year – Mariner Kemper, CEO of UMB Financial Corporation
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts John Madden Jr. Leadership Award – Mariner Kemper, CEO of UMB Financial Corporation
- Dallas 500 – Zach Fee, president of UMB Bank Regional Banking
- FIS Awards – UMB Fund Services
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Centurions Program – Justin Beets, senior vice president, business banking
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce ACE Award – Vanessa Sims, senior vice president, executive director, diversity and inclusion
- Habitat for Humanity of Weber and Davis Counties Business of the Year Volunteering – UMB Fund Services Ogden
- Hedgeweek Best Liquid Alternatives ’40 Act Fund Administrator – UMB Fund Services
- HFM awards Fund Services Awards – UMB Fund Services
- Irving-Las Colins Chamber of Commerce Leadership Irving-Las Colinas – Everest Lau, business banking client manager
- Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces – UMB Fund Services Milwaukee
- Most Admired Companies – UMB Bank Phoenix
- National Federation of Municipal Analysts Contribution Award – Ginny Housum, senior vice president, workout specialist, distressed debt
- Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers – UMB Bank Phoenix
- St. Louis Business Journal Healthiest Employers – UMB Bank St. Louis
- St. Michael’s Veterans Center Guardian Award – UMB Bank
Congratulations to these 2018 award winners, and thank you for your contributions to your communities and to UMB!
You can also become a UMB Insider, which will give you the first look at some of our new career opportunities and sneak peeks of what it’s like to work at UMB.
Based on this piece, we think you might also be interested in reading the following blog posts:
When you click links marked with the “‡” symbol, you will leave UMB’s website and go to websites that are not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. Other websites may not follow the same privacy policies and security procedures that UMB does, so please review their policies and procedures carefully.
UMB Financial Corporation