Our associates are hard-working and dedicated—and these qualities were recognized across the U.S. by community organizations, as well as regional and industry publications, resulting in 18 awards in 2021.
Thank you to each of our associates who continue to contribute to their community and UMB. We are proud of all that you’ve accomplished this year and look forward to another year of teamwork and commitment.
Learn more about our associates’ professional accomplishments and community service below:
- American Bankers Association Foundation: Community Commitment Award‡ – UMB Financial Corporation
- American Banker: Most Powerful Women to Watch‡ – Shannon Johnson, executive vice president, chief administrative officer
- D CEO 500 – Zach Fee, president of treasury management and commercial banking
- Denver Business Journal: 40 under 40‡ – Paul Williamson, president of UMB Bank Colorado
- FOCUS St. Louis: Leadership St. Louis‡ – Theresa Nikolaus, vice president regional delivery manager
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Centurions‡ Program – Drew McCart, senior commercial banking client manager
- Hedgeweek Global and US Awards: Best Administrator – Technology‡ – UMB Bank
- HFM US Services Awards: Best Custodian‡ – UMB Bank
- Ingram’s: 250‡ – Mariner Kemper, chairman and CEO of UMB Financial Corporation, and Jim Rine, president and CEO of UMB Bank
- Ingram’s: 40 under 40‡ – Amy Harris, executive vice president, chief legal officer
- Kansas City Business Journal: Healthiest Employers‡ – UMB Bank
- Kansas City Business Journal: Women Who Mean Business‡ – Abby Wendel, president, consumer banking
- Leadership Springfield: Signature Class‡ – Brandon Bowenschulte, vice president, senior portfolio manager, commercial lending
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly: Women’s Justice Award‡ – Amy Harris, executive vice president, chief legal officer
- North American Customer Centricity Awards: Customer Experience Team‡ – UMB Financial Corporation
- Private Equity Wire USA Awards: Best Fund Administrator (GP’s with assets <$30 billion)‡ – UMB Bank
- Springfield Business Journal: Trusted Advisors‡ – Matthew Keeth, vice president, senior client manager
- Wichita Business Journal: Women Who Lead‡ – Cindy Stephens, financial center manager
Stay informed on industry trends and noteworthy company news by visiting our Industry News section on umb.com. Follow UMB on LinkedIn, Facebook‡ and Twitter‡ to see regular updates about our company, people and timely financial perspectives.