It was an award-winning year for UMB and our associates!
In 2019, several UMB associates and teams were recognized for their work both within the financial services industry and in their community. We are proud of our associates and honored to celebrate their hard work and dedication.
The turn of the year can prompt reflection, and in that spirit, we’d like to revisit and congratulate the UMB associates and teams who went above and beyond in 2019. Hats off to all who were recognized for their professional service and community involvement by their peers and industry publications. Below is a list that highlights 2019 UMB associate awards. Thanks to all for their outstanding contributions to UMB and to their community!
- American Banker: NEXT‡ – Uma Wilson, executive vice president, director of bank product management
- AZ Big Media: Industry Leaders‡ – UMB Bank
- AZ Business Leaders‡ – Jim Patterson, president of UMB Bank Arizona
- AZ Big Media: Most Admired Companies‡ – UMB Bank
- Biz 417: Top 100‡ – Ann Marie Baker, executive vice president
- Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers‡ – UMB Bank
- Business Journals’ Influencers: Finance‡ – Jim Rine, president and CEO of UMB Bank
- Centurions‡ – Jen Houston, vice president, community relations manager
- DCEO 500‡ – Zach Fee, president of regional banking
- Fort Worth Business Press 40 under 40‡ – Michael Garner, president of UMB Bank Texas-Oklahoma
- Fund Intelligence: Best Interval Fund Administrator‡ – UMB Bank
- Hedgeweek: Best Hedge Fund Administrator‡ – UMB Bank
- Impact Denver‡ – Madison Stinnett, commercial portfolio manager
- Ingram’s Corporate Champions‡ – UMB Bank and Jen Houston, vice president, community relations manager
- Ingram’s 250‡ – Mariner Kemper, president and CEO of UMB bank and Jim Rine, president and CEO of UMB Bank
- Ingram’s 40 under 40‡ – John Russ, president of commercial banking
- Kansas City Business Journal: Next Generation Leaders‡ – John Russ, president of commercial banking
- Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Leaders‡ – Jim Patterson, president of UMB Bank Arizona
- Phoenix Business Journal: 40 under 40‡ – John Damiris, senior vice president, commercial banking team lead
- Kansas City Business Journal: Power 100‡ – Jim Rine, president and CEO of UMB Bank
- Private Equity Wire: Best Custodian‡ – UMB Bank
Stay informed on industry trends and noteworthy company news by visiting our UMB in the News section on umb.com. Follow UMB on LinkedIn, Facebook‡ and Twitter‡ to see regular updates about our company, people and timely financial perspectives.
When you click links marked with the “‡” symbol, you will leave UMB’s website and go to websites that are not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. Other websites may not follow the same privacy policies and security procedures that UMB does, so please review their policies and procedures carefully.
UMB Financial Corporation