UMB monthly media update: April 2018
The UMB monthly media update April 2018 features:
* A roundtable discussion with the Kansas City Business Journal‡ with Senior Vice President/Commercial and Business Banking Underwriting, Rebecca Lang on what it’s like to be a female leader in the finance industry
* UMB executive vice president of specialty banking Dominic Karaba sharing three tips business owners can use to save money‡
* UMB Financial Corporation Chairman, President and CEO, Mariner Kemper‡ is recognized in the Kansas City “Power 100” list.
* UMB Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer Shannon Johnson being named one of Ingram’s “40 Under Forty.”‡
* President of UMB Agribusiness Bill Watson sharing his perspectives on what is buoying Missouri farmland prices.‡
Based on this piece, we think you might also be interested in reading the following blog posts:
When you click links marked with the “‡” symbol, you will leave UMB’s website and go to websites that are not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. Other websites may not follow the same privacy policies and security procedures that UMB does, so please review their policies and procedures carefully.
UMB Financial Corporation