UMB monthly media update: February 2019
The UMB monthly media update February 2019 features coverage from the Denver Business Journal, Bank Innovation, KC Live, Hedgweek, Ozark Farm and Neighbor and more.
- The Colorado banking landscape is rumbling with change. Here’s what businesses need to know‡, Denver Business Journal, Feb. 21
- UMB Bank Offers Business Customers New Payment Solution‡, Bank Innovation, Feb. 20
- Bottomline, UMB try ‘easy’ tech to solve B2B’s paper problem‡, PaymentsSource, Feb. 20
- How and when to start teaching your kids about money‡, KC Live, Feb. 19
- Hedgeweek Global Awards 2019 – The Winners‡, Hedgeweek, Feb. 15
- Farmers watch interest rates, face challenging financial outlook‡, Missouri Farmer Today, Feb. 12
- Protecting a Legacy‡, Ozarks Farm and Neighbor, Feb. 11
- KC-area CIOs: It’s time to start mitigating risk, but don’t avoid stocks entirely‡, Kansas City Business Journal, Feb. 7
- Analyst predicts U.S. economic growth, but at a slower pace in 2019 and ’20‡, Denver Post, Feb. 2
- UMB ag expert: Things are grim right now‡, Kansas City Business Journal, Feb. 1
When you click links marked with the “‡” symbol, you will leave UMB’s website and go to websites that are not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. Other websites may not follow the same privacy policies and security procedures that UMB does, so please review their policies and procedures carefully.
UMB Financial Corporation