UMB monthly media update: June 2017
Reality TV versus political realities in Washington, insights into the St. Louis economy from the market president and a look at Mariner Kemper’s (UMB Financial Corp CEO and President) art collection are just a few media coverage highlights from the UMB monthly media update June 2017.
* Analyzing active and passive portfolio management‡, AZ Biz Magazine, June 30
* 40 under 40‡, Wichita Business Journal, June 23
* Are you ready for retirement?‡, ColoradoBiz Magazine, June 19
* C&I: Findings the right keys‡, Ingram’s, June 19
* Reality TV vs. reality – America tunes in‡, ColoradoBiz Magazine, June 15, 2017
* 7 Questions with UMB’s Peter Blumeyer‡, St. Louis Business Journal, June 14, 2017
* UMB’s farm loans increase 152% in five years‡, St. Louis Business Journal, June 13, 2017
* KC bank now ranks among nation’s Top 20 ag leaders‡, Kansas City Business Journal, June 7, 2017
* Reality TV vs. reality – America is watching President Trump‡, AZ Biz Magazine, June 7, 2017
* Take3: CEO of UMB Bank is an art buff‡, Denver Business Journal, June 5, 2017
Based on the UMB monthly media update June 2018 post, we think you might also be interested in reading the following content:
When you click links marked with the “‡” symbol, you will leave UMB’s website and go to websites that are not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. Other websites may not follow the same privacy policies and security procedures that UMB does, so please review their policies and procedures carefully.
UMB Financial Corporation