UMB associates recognized for professional and community contributions
As 2017 comes to an end, we proudly toast all our UMB associates who were recognized by community and industry publications this year.
As 2017 comes to an end, we proudly toast all our UMB associates who were recognized for professional and community activities by community and industry publications alike. Each associate on this list was honored for their outstanding contributions to UMB, the community, and in some cases, a combination of both.
Learn more about their meaningful professional and community activities by reading their personal stories below.
- American Banker 25 Women to Watch – Begonya Klumb‡, CEO of UMB Healthcare Services
- AZ Business Leaders – Jim Patterson‡, president of UMB Bank Arizona
- AZ Most Admired Companies – UMB Bank Phoenix‡
- Colorado Springs Business Journal Rising Star – Tarah King‡, vice president, financial center manager
- Dallas 500 – Zach Fee‡, president of UMB Bank Texas
- University of Kansas Emerging Leaders Program‡ – Rekha Patnaik
- Hedgeweek USA Awards 2017 – UMB Fund Services‡
- HFM Hedge Fund Services Awards – UMB Fund Services‡
- Kansas City Business Journal Healthiest Employers – UMB Bank Kansas City‡
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Up and Coming Lawyers of 2017 – Amy Harris, vice president, corporate council
- Oklahoma Magazine 40 under 40 – David Hardy‡, president and CEO of UMB Bank Oklahoma
- Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers – UMB Bank Phoenix‡
- Springfield Business Journal Trusted Advisors – Justin Butler‡, senior vice president, commercial banking
- St. Louis Business Journal Healthiest Employers – UMB Bank St. Louis‡
- St. Louis Business Journal 40 Under 40: Class of 2018 – Rush James, senior vice president
- Wichita Business Journal 40 under 40 – Chris Herwig‡, private banking client manager
- Leading Edge‡ (Forth Wort) – Kevin von Atzigen, vice president, manager of commercial banking portfolio management
Congratulations to everyone on your professional and community activities and accomplishments, and thank you for your contributions.
You can also become a UMB Insider, which will give you the first look at some of our new career opportunities, sneak peeks of what it’s like to work at UMB.Based on this piece, we think you might also be interested in reading the following blog posts:
When you click links marked with the “‡” symbol, you will leave UMB’s website and go to websites that are not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. We have provided these links for your convenience. However, we do not endorse or guarantee any products or services you may view on other sites. Other websites may not follow the same privacy policies and security procedures that UMB does, so please review their policies and procedures carefully.
UMB Financial Corporation